1

ThiS MonTh EvenT...

Posted by mierah on 11:44 PM

Ola there… anyone… I don’t think there’s sumone..



But, bia la bnda ya.. Since my last post in last feb I think, I never post anything.. huhu.. It’s been ages. There are a lot of things I want 2 talk about. All things, about me, my frens, college, fac, assignments, and of course rumors, haha.. cannot miss la…





First, I want 2 shares about wat happen this month. For last month, I’ll write it in another post. Ok, there are things happen in the past few weeks, kind of boring stuff, Huhu.. I can’t exactly remember what happen in this month. I am just bz wif assignments, study and meetings. Cop2 , ada benda best happen, last week I went to KOSASS by motorcycle wif 2 other juniors for ‘bengkel senamrobik’ thing. I dunno why but, I’m just following orders. Huhu.. surprise me, I kind of like this bengkel things, maybe because of the food.. huah3.. it was delicious, marvelous and most important, free..





Because of the exam things in this week, I have to let go a trip to Pangkor last friday.. huhu… but, it worth it, I don feel sad o regrets anything. But, last week, my emotion going unstable.. hak3.. I’ve shoot everyone.. n I feel sorry for them.. sorry girls.. huk3.. I’ll do it again, trust me, until I have sumone permanently 2 shoot at. Pity that person. Better hope not u. hak3.. kidding..





In one night, I’ve dreamed sumone that I knew long ago but I had never see her again 4 now. How on earth she can enter my dream…?? It’s been almost 2 years since I last meet her.. huhu.. I’m kind of missing her this time, but, dunno… I don want 2..




N, for this week, study week, exam kn.. mggu dpn pon…huk3..




I think, I want 2 stop now, I am very2 sleepy.. I’ve class tomorrow at 8 a.m. so, gudnyte.. and hepiey reading…





1 Comments


cian nya...just do wat u thing wanna do...just let go wat had happen...ok...i know u a hepi go lucky person...1 more thing, bila cuti...?

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.