0

wat a boring day..

Posted by mierah on 1:58 PM
huhuk... ola.. bosan nye.. nk g mkn pun mls nih..! pgi td satu je pn klas... wah3... mls tol nk g klas td.. bgn pun lwt... tp, pg jgk.. td dh mkn kuih.. so, xde la lapr sngt.. actually, i don't know wat 2 rite here.. i'm juz bored.. bcoz, im alone now n all my friends i dont no where they are now.. its hot in here.. its make me hard 2 breath.. n i had cough bcoz of this condition. yesterday, i'm not happy.. dunno why, maybe i not in good mood.. but that nite, my lil sis call me.. n i'm very happy n exited. juz imagine, she still in camping, but can call me.. she was in patrol that nite.. so, she said she juz want 2 call me.. huah2..
the day before yesterday,
i call my brothr 2 ask abt ps2.. i reallly3 want this ps2.. so, he juz said that, buy the full packages with low price.. how im gonna search that.. but.. for sure, i will bring back ps2 before i go home.. no matter what happen...!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i will go n get it...!!!!!! huh..! i hope so..
i think i want 2 stop here.. im quite tired now, n little frust, bcoz i din found my song.. i luv that song very much...! waaa..... my bro have it, but i want it now...!!!!!!!! huhu... ist ok.. i have found other songs... emm.. i already told i wanna quit right..? ok bye.. c u.. who ever that read dis..

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Its all about life.. All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.